Tuesday, October 15, 2013

An Upside-Down Kobito who Wandered Around in an Upside-Down Castle

Recently, I released my arrangement of Touhou DDC's stage 5 theme, The Shining Needle Castle Sinking in the Air.



You can also listen it on Newgrounds, if you feel like it.

Anyway, I'll just copy-paste the description from Newgrounds into here. I really need my sleep right now. There may be a lot of grammatical error in this post, too. But meh, at this point I don't really care.

G'night.

------------------------------

Cahaya - An Upside-Down Kobito who Wandered Around in an Upside-Down Castle

~/--------------------\~
Yes, that's indeed the full title of this song. Long title is long.

Anyway, this is my arrangement of Touhou DDC's stage 5 theme, "The Shining Needle Castle Sinking in the Air."

I don't really have much to say, to be honest. If anything, I'd like to say that I finished this project just in two days, and right now I'm tired as hell.

And also when I arranged this, the image of Issun-boshi was somehow the one to show up in my mind instead of the Amanojaku herself; hence the title "An Upside-Down Kobito".

No offense, Seija. :D
~\--------------------/~

No comments:

Post a Comment